Posted by: Paul | 2012-06-10

I take Mitil for nausea in the mornings as i''m a cronic sinus sufferer. Is there anything else you could recommend for nausea thet i could get over the counter with minimal side effects as it is difficult to keep getting Mitil from my doctor as i do not go to her very often. ?

You can ask your pharmacist for Clopamon. It will however, be best to consult an ENT specialist to receive the correct treatment for your sinusitis, thus treating the cause for your nausea.

Posted by: Eve | 2012-06-10

Paul, Mitil is a drug that could cause nausea and I dont think has anything to do with sinusitis.
For nausea you could try Valoid or Medazine. Both are over the counter and effective.

Reply to Eve