Question
Posted by: Judie | 2011/02/03

Nausea

Dear Doc,
It is now a couple of days that I notice that during the day I feel nauseous. It is just a feeling that comes and goes. What could be the cause? I am 29 years old. We are trying for a baby, but have done test, I am not pregnant, and I did get my menstrual cycle as well.
Thank you for your time.

Hallo Judie
Nausea could be caused by irritation of the stomach lining (gastritis or side effects of medication like iron), urine tract infection, gastro intestinal infection (which will usually give cramps or diarrhoea too) Maybe have your urine checked just to exclude infection. Try something like Emetrol for the nausea (safe in pregnancy)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/03

Hallo Judie