Question
Posted by: Sue | 2010-11-29

Nausea

Sine the 17/11 I have been feeling very nausea, dizzy and light headed with frequent headaches, I took a laxative thinking it will help well it just made the situation worse, I feel better but I still suffer with the same symptoms, what can it be and please advise what medication to use.
I just want to mention that I am 40yrs old and after using Nordette for over 15yrs I was given a new birth control (Oralcon)which I am using for a month know, could it maybe be the birth control.

Hi Sue
It is difficult to say what the cause of your symptoms could be - it could be signs of low blood pressure, UTI infection, a middle ear problem or many other things. I think you should rather let your doctor examine you, test urine, check blood pressure etc to determine the cause. The new birth control tablet could cause nausea but not dizziness and headache.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-29

Hi Sue
dr Bets