Question
Posted by: Jenine | 2010-07-08

Nausea

Dear Doc

I experience nausea normally in the late- noons, I am not pregnant, why does it happen in the afternoon? I used to suffer from nausea in the morning.

Thanks,

Hi Jenine
Nausea can be caused by certain infections, like hepatitis, gall bladder infection, pancreatitis, appendicitis, kidney infections and meningitis. It can also be a side effect of medication and vitamin supplements, or inflammation of the stomach lining or a sign of blood sugar problems. Best would be to go to your GP for a proper medical examination.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-12

Hi Jenine