Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2010/03/03

Nausea

Hi Doctor,
I have been having this problem for years now.
Everytime when I am reading a book or having headphones on or sending sms on the mobile, such as on moving bus or car. I get Nausia, i feel dizzy, like vomitting, i sweat, i feel had to breath.

What can be the cause of that? Now is getting worse, even if i wear sunglasses, the feeling comes.

your advise will be appreciated

Hallo Sammy
It may be a kind of motion sickness or it may be signs of a panic attack due to claustrofobia. Let your doctor have a look at your ears to see if there are any signs of vertigo.

2
Posted by: Smiley | 2010/03/03

Hi Sammy

Just my two cents worth, but isn''t it possibly motion sickness?
Good luck!

Reply to Smiley
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

Hallo Sammy

Reply to cyberdoc