Posted by: s | 2009-03-25

Hello Doc
From time to time I get this extremely sudden onslaught of nausea. It literally descends within seconds and is coupled with heavy perspiration. My tongue sometimes gets a strange sensation that I don' t know how to describe, my throat and mouth get very dry and I need to sit so I don' t keel over. It' s very depilitating and intense. Any idea why this is happening?
I' m not on any medication other than ginette, periods are normal, I exercise regularly, take my vitamins, so what' s going on?

Dear S
Poisons and side effects of certain antidepressants or ginko biloba can often give these symptoms - try and see if there are any relationship with food or medication you are taking?