Posted by: ABC | 2008-11-07

I was diagnosed with insulance resistance a month ago. I have PCOS. Th thing is about for 2 weeks now I become nauseas easily. I' ll smell something and then I feel nauseas. I' ll eat something or even if somebody talks about food I' ll become nausious.Even if something doesn' t have to do with food, I' ll get nauseas about it... I' m following a low GI diet. It happens about 4-10 times a day. Sometimes I throw up and other times I just stay nausious.....

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult your doctor for a pregnancy test. Please note that he/she has to do a blood test and not a urine test.

Kind regards

Posted by: ABC | 2008-11-07

Forgot to say the doc put me on gluchophage

Reply to ABC