Posted by: Katy | 2012-11-05

Naughty text messages

I want to send my boyfriend some naughty text messages, but being the shy type, I have no idea where to start or what to say. I want to turn him on whilst he is away during the day. I know what I want to do to him and have him do to me, but don''t know how to put it into words, must I be explicit in my use of language? Advice please. Thank you.

Good idea if he is the only person with access to his phone - bad idea if he is in an open office where someone else may pick up his phone... Explicit language - depending on how you generally talk to each other, it may be a put of if you are too explicit - read vulgar. If however that is the way you talk to each other, it may be OK. Most men usually like to be teased and use their imagination.... You will be amazed that they can be quite creative when it comes to imagination which can be a turn on for both of you! Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: XXX | 2012-11-05

You know him best,if you think he would respond well to a very explicit message then go for it.However,some people could be offended by it and you might have to tone it down a bit.
As it is probably the first time you are sending him a naughty message,tone it down a bit,for example," I want you really badly now" ," I want more of what we had last night" ," I can''t wait to feel your nude body against mine again"  etc.
Anything along those lines will give him the idea and he will want to rush home and get you going

Reply to XXX