Posted by: Khule | 2013-01-19

Naughty sex

i''m a man on his 35 i like to be naughty when we making love .
my wife don''t like it . i like to play with her private part and go down on her ... all that she don''t like , now i''m worried because i''m seeing another sexy lady i don''t what will happen
we''ve been in married for 5 years now i''m loosing it i''m allways hungry now for sex , i can dig it even in the bin .

It may be a good idea to talk to your wife and explain how much you enjoy being sexually intimate with her and that it is important for you though to try new things to keep your sexual relationship interesting. You may want to discuss her feelings with her and to find out how she feels about this, perhaps even trying different positions. She may have a reason why she does not feel comfortable with certain acts, for example, perhaps she would like to wash first or perhaps she is concerned about a lack of privacy. It is important that she feels comfortable with what you are trying otherwise she will be tense and not respond in a positive way. I would urge you to think very carefully before engaging in a relationship outside of your marriage.