Question

Naughty dreams about hubby.

Just something funny i want to share. I''m 19 weeks pregnanty, relatively moderate labido, but don''t do it much, because my back aches, and damn it''s cold. Shame, my husband is very patient with me. Thing is though, I have sexual dreams about me and him almost every night. How weird is that? I tell him this, and he thinks it''s the funniest thing. So , I guess I''ll make some effort tonight. Reading through all the negative things on this forum, just want to share something light hearted.

Ciao
A.

Yes thanks ! It is positive! Appreciate it and I hope you(and him) had a good time! SASHA

5
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/23

Now that''s what I love to hear, women who aren''t afraid of their sexuality, active libido and who can proclaim their love of f& cking. I take my hat off to you ladies. A sexual revolution!...ooops, I think my manwood is acting up...

Reply to Manwood

It''s not effort for me, and I do simply love sex. Because I''m one of the few women who is multi-orgasmic. It''s just a case of my husband understanding that for now, I must convince myself to get into it with him, so he won''t innitiate it, unless I let him know, tonight is the night. But then I don''t innitiate it, because my back hurts too much. But....don''t think that I''m not constantly thinking about s@x through out the day, hence the dreams at night. I know most women are like what you describe, and it is very sad. I sometimes wish I could give my orgasms to other women, so they can know what it is. But unfortunately it doesn''t work like that. And on the contrary, I do myself a favour by giving hubby some, cos damn it feels good.

Posted by: boomsie | 2011/06/23

i am a woman, and my fiance warns me about rape if i ask him for sex, he is colder than the north pole.
if i was " allowed"  i would have sex with him twice a night everyday of the week, i am so attracted to him physical and emotional, but he goes on about respect for each others body, and then i have to setlle like a dog for a bone, maybe once a week. i wnt more sex and wild sex, but i wont leave him for another guy, love him 2 much.just have to continue with the boring way we are doing it.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/23

Dear Anon

Congrats on the pregnancy!

However, and irrispective of the pregnancy, why does it always sound (in general) as if sex is an effort for women / wives. Like the wife is doing the husband a favour by giving him some.

My question is simply, are there any real sexual women out there who simply love to f& ck becuase they love to f& ck?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/23

Reply to sexologist