Question
Posted by: Shnoodle | 2011-02-11

Naughty boy

I have a 8month old Shnoodle, the absolute love of my life but he is driving me crazy! He keeps chewing up my shoes and anything he find of MINE, he leaves all of my fiance''s things alone. He also has developed this new habit of urinating on his food bowl and lifting his leg against his bag of food, we have another puppy who he gets along with fantastivally. I love my boy to bits but this behaviour is getting out of hand. We actually have a dog behaviourist coming over this evening.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi9 Shnoodle, good luck for tonight and i am sure you will receive all the help you need. What is so important is to follow the advice and modifications given and be totally consistent - this is the secret to success! Good luck and have a great weekend, thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011-02-11

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert