Posted by: annie | 2009-11-23

natural vs allopathic?

I have been doing some research and I think I have dybiosis syndrome- coated tongue, bloating, sinusitis, indigestion, stuffy nose, fatigue, aches and pains, whitened fngernails, etc
It seems from what I read that the cure-all here is probiotics.
I am a little scared to do only this though- what if I need conventional medicine to repair diseased organs?

Expert ImageNatural health

The probiotic will assist. But judging from your symptoms you might have a candida as well. A natural practitioner can assist you with this. Allopathic medicine might only give you an anti biotic for this.
Also look at the metagenics website - they make medical food to fix the gut. : Ultra clear sustain
You probably also need Zinc if you have white spots on your nails.

Dr Debbie