Question
Posted by: Anna | 2012/04/19

natural treatment for PMS

Good day Doc,

I''m suffering from terrible PMS normally starting 2 weeks before my period. I don''t want to take a contraceptive and would prefer using natural supplements. I''m also taking methotrexate so would need something that doesn''t influence that medication.

Please advise.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Estrium from metagenics can assist you. you need to take it a different time to the methotrexate as the product "detox" the liver. this will help eliminate "bad" estrogen from the body and improve the PMS. Avoid caffeine, sugar and wheat particularly 2 weeks before your period.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za