Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-08

Natural solutions for...

Hi doc,

my first question skin: how do I rid myself of acne the natural way? I have already added aloe wash, lemon &  rosemary oils to my regular facewash.

My second question is my hair... It is very fine and brittle and I want it to be bouncy and thick and healthy. I' ve added rosemary and ylang ylang to my shampoo (and lemon) and conditioner. I heard that rinsing your hair with stinging nettle tea helps?

My third question is stretch marks and scars. I am using an aloe vera lotion with wheatgerm, rosemary, geranium and ylang ylang but no improvement. What else could you recommend?

My last question is weight loss. I know you have to work for weight loss which is why I do my 30 minutes of walking a day and I am trying to improve my diet but what else could I do? I have introduced green tea to my daily liquids.

Thank you doc.

Expert ImageNatural health

1. depends what is causing the acne. could be hormonal, stress, poor diet, ect. The cause needs to be addressed. You can use Zinc for acne.
2. you can continue using all the aromatherapy oils. The Zinc will also aid in this regards. Use FoodState multivitamin and mineral formula, as the minerals are essential for hair growth and shine.
3. Again zinc as a supplement and bio-oil topically.
4. Make sure you have 2 liters of water daily (including your green tea). Add chromium to your supplements.

Dr Debbie