Posted by: peter | 2009-10-29

Natural slimming capsules

I' ve heard about a new natural slimming capsule called NuEvo, do you know anything about it. I would like to start using it, but I' m not sure it' s safe. Can you offer any advice?

Expert ImageNatural health

i went to the website

but it only gives the main ingredients : Citrus aurantium - which should not be a problem to use unless if you have high blood pressure. But due to lack of info on the website i am unable to give a concrete answer on this product.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Nathaniel RamÌ rez | 2011-02-22

Reply to Nathaniel Ram&#204 rez
Posted by: Katherine Burgess | 2011-02-21

Reply to Katherine Burgess
Posted by: Robert Long | 2011-02-19

Reply to Robert Long
Posted by: Ria | 2009-12-01

Why shouldn' t you use bitter orange extract when you have high blood pressure?

Reply to Ria
Posted by: John | 2009-11-18

There are lots of these " natural"  pills: NuEvo, manna, Antagolin and more. Manna and antagolin did not work for me.
Have no side effects

Reply to John