Question
Posted by: Liesel | 2009-10-06

Natural skin care

I am 33 years old and my facial skin is still in tip-top condition. I have been using Clarins for the past 6 years and now I have suddenly started a condition called peri-oral dermatitis and have received antibiotics for the condition. My dermatologist states that products like Clarins are unnecessary and very expensive and that I should try a more natural skin care range. The one he recommended did not moisturise my skin as well as the Clarins does. Can you recommend other skin care ranges that may be suitable for me - I have a fair complexion with normal to dry skin.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Liesel, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer in products that contain alphahydroxy acids (glycolic acid), polyhydroxy acids, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin E. My suggestion is to try samples of NeoStrata (doctor’s room only), Environ, Nimue, Dermaheal, etc.
A good SPF 50 or higher needs to be added as part of your topical regime and must contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

1
Posted by: yollandi | 2010-01-28

Wil net weet of Justine jprodukte goed is om te gebruik

Reply to yollandi