Question
Posted by: V | 2009-03-26

Natural relief from PMS and low oestroge

Could you advise me on some sort of help - relief from low oestrogen symptoms. I am 33 year of age. Have High FSh levels, suffer from BAD pms. Hot flushes, irritability, tears, headaches, nausea, leg pains, bad skin breakouts, pins and needles in hands and feet during pms. I have tried the evra patch and yasmin but I prefer not to go that route. The side effects have proved awful.
Presently taking menoclove young. Is there something that can help me.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

was a blood test done to confirm low oestrogen ? the symptoms you are describing could be progesterone deficiency.And this is the most common cause of the symptoms you explain. i would suggest you use progesterone cream (from day 14 - 28 (day one first day of period)). Also use evening primrose oil 1 week before your period.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za