Question
Posted by: small breasts | 2010/11/02

Natural Medication to enlarge small breasts

For this I blame my mum, I have inherrited her small breasts. Only twice in my 30yrs have I had reasonable sized breasts, this was when I was pregnant with my kids. Now I am back to super small breasts. Is there a natural product on the market that can help / that works?

Desperate

Expert ImagePharmacist

There are some product available but the efficacy of these have not been scientifically proven. The best known product is probably Biobust - Some have seen good results on it, but is seems that you need to stick with the treatment for the minimum recommended period.

Have a look at www.biobust.co.za

2
Posted by: small breasts | 2010/11/03

Hi, thanks for the infor. I have been on their website and they say that if you are on birth control like the 3 month injection (which I am on for the past 3yrs) this product will not work. Is that true

Reply to small breasts
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/11/03

Have a look at www.biobust.co.za

Reply to pharmacist