Posted by: MICHELLE | 2010-04-21

Natural Lub

I am 42 and although I do have an active sex life with my younger (32) hubby, i find that i tend to dry up very quickly once i have climaxed, why is this?

Lubrication can decrease with age but 42 is still young. there are many factors that can contribute to decreased lubrication and i would advise seeing a gp or gynae to exclude any medical causes(thyroid disease, early menopause, medication side effects etc) . identify and address any pschological factors that may contribute to this(relationship issues,stress etc). If the above are cleared, than you could consider trying a water based lubricant available at most pharmacies to assist in keeping you lubricated after climaxing.

Posted by: nn | 2010-04-21

This does tend to happen. Either use some lube or you can use saliva as lube.

Reply to nn