Posted by: Lhoza | 2009-03-30

Natural libido booster

What type of foods can one eat to boost libido naturally.I hear fish, peanuts etc.I also want to know which is the best pill to regulate hormone levels that can contribute towards avoiding acne or breakouts.I hear Di-anne 35 is the best.I have just tried Minerva.Can one just ask a Gyne for a prescription for it.

There are NO, I repeat NO foods that can boost libido. There are sexy foods that can get get you in the mood- but just because of your connotations with them.
Libido in women is driven by the small amounts of male hormone - testosterone- that women produce. Its also the hormone that causes acneein both sexes.
Usage of the contraceptive pill can reduce sexual desire and especially those that contain a testosterone blocker - like diane 35.
speak to a professional and dont medicate yourself - its dangerous