Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-09

Natural HRT

Dr.I am 54 and I took a pill for HRT (my Dr. stopped, it was not right for me)
Then I started with Solal vit.and progesterone cream. In the end, I only used Femigel which I liked. I started bleeding, Dr took me off Femigel. I am taking NOTHING at the moment (only calsium
and Dr Vogel Mag.) I am sweating a LOT, especially at night. Plse
tell me what I can use for this. By not taking anything during Meno, does a women age faster? What about Black Cohosh &  vit E? Will this help? Thank you very much

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Fem + (wings - chinese medicine) works very well for hormonal issues relating to menopause.
It is the estrogen component that keeps a female young - so this is in the Fem+. Black cohosh could also be beneficial.

Dr Debbie