Question
Posted by: Pete | 2011-01-11

Natural hormone booster

I''m a skinny low testosterone guy working out for strength more than size. Are there any natural/ herbal testosterone boosters that one can use? I''ve heard that Clomid is good to use after you come off a cycle  is that true and if so, how much and when should one use it?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Pete,

You should go to an Endocronologist to have your hormone levels tested before taking any 'hormone booster'. Interfering with your body's natural hormaone levels can be very dangerous and have serious short and long term effects.

Clomid is a drug administered for Ovulation Stimulation. It is used for women with ovulatory problems. Taking this drug without the supervision of a physician can be dangerous as side effects include: abdominal pain, nausea, headaches, weight gain, rashes, effects on the central nervous system such as dizziness, depression, fatigue, insonia, visual disturbances and liver toxicity.