Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/12/13

Natural Birth after Caesar

I am currently10 weeks preggies, I had an emergency caesar in 2009 April, now my doc is already telling me that I m going to have a caesar I meanI am only 10weeks how doe he know that? I don''t want to have a caesar again, is it possible to have a natural birth after caesar? I know people who had a natural after caesar

It is possible to have a ntaural birth after a caesar, but it depends on a lot of factors, e.g. the reason for the caesar as some causes can recur, the type of caesar that was done, any complications, etc.

1