Question
Posted by: Patsy | 2009-01-09

Natural Birth

Good afternoon Doc

I'  m seeing my gynae for the first time since 4 weeks (Been seeing the GP).
With my first baby 6 years ago, I only dilated to 4 cm, didn'  t feel any labour pains, and had to had a emergency c-sec.

What do you ladies think are my chances of giving natural birth (with drugs).

Patsy

It will really depends on how the pregnancy has gone, the size of the baby and the size of your pelvis. Your doctor can assess these.

1
Posted by: minkey | 2009-01-10

You will have to speak to your gynae. It would have been good if it is the same one as with the previous pregnancy as he already knows your situation.

My cousin had the same with her first pregnancy but delivered a healthy baby through normal birth with her second pregnancy.

Good luck and I hope you will enjoy the experience.

Reply to minkey