Posted by: Candy | 2008-10-31

Hi everyone, I am 22 and 6 months and 1 weeks pregnant.
I was just wondering if any of you could tell me about your natural birth experiences and what it is really like?
I am a bit scared, mostly of when the baby crowns. But most of all I am very excited and cant wait to hold my little girl in my arms.
She is due 15 February 2009.
I want to know every detail...........

Enjoy your weekend. Gynaedoc, please respond to this message as well.

Perhaps it is best to get responses from people who have given birth, as this is the experience you are interested in.

Posted by: great | 2008-11-03

firstly congrats,
i had my son at the age of 22, natural birth. it was a very long 14 hour labour. not too painful to start with but ended up having an epidural. the completely took away all the pain, i was able to push and enjoyed it. for a week afterwards i was very uncomfortable " down there"  but i found it the best thing ever.
my daughter was delivered natural birth on the 4 jan this year, a much shorter labour of only 3 hours with epidural of course. it is painful to start with but you can request the epidural at your own request. for me it was the best thing i ever could have done. if there is anything else you would like to know just let me know

Reply to great