Natural alternatives

Good day first time i see this site, pls help me, i am wondering about all the conflicting stories i read re chemicals/additives etc found in our soaps and shampoos etc... i am trying to make a switch to the more natural stuff but
1. Find it hard to find around Gauteng Midrand
2. Expensive
and i am not sure of all the claims that things like parabens etcwhich most of us have been using in some way via soaps etc are really true?

What is a paraben, i see one book calls this a toxic pesticide - is that true?

i have tried shopping with FTN online but the whole getting from post office etc is a schlepp also when i received their products the smell of the natural stuff was way too intense and caused me to sneeze almost like i was allergic to the natural stuff?
I am helpless i feel the need to make the changes esp since i have bad health and also for my kids with eczema etc but then again most of the natural stuff contains nut oils and my child also has allergy to peanuts and tree nuts so i am at a loss not knowing where to turn too?
Your advice pls

Expert ImageNatural health

the healthshops is your best shops for advise on these products. The thing is parabens is not natural for the body and should best be avoided. Use a soap with only glycerine. Use essential oils (salmon / flax) orally to help with the eczema condition.
if you look under wikepedia "parabens" you will find very interesting info.

Dr Debbie