Posted by: AD | 2010-09-02

Natural alternative for Ritalin

Hi there, my boy age 6 battles to concentrate and is easily distracted in class. After doing all the tests and trying all the tricks it was recommended that we try Ritalin. He had terrible side affects no need so say that I took him off the Ritalin. I''ve been supplementing him with ADDVance and sometimes EyeQ but I can''t really notice a difference. Is there a natural alternative for Ritalin that I can try?

Expert ImageNatural health

Concentration is linked to a lot of factors. One of the most important being diet - nearly 80% of the treatment. Any sugar, preservatives or colourants (things that colour the tongue) will worsen the condition. Vitamin B should also be considered. A higher dose oil might also improve the condition. Extension IQ (VRP) works also very well - it contains smart nutrients to feed the brain.

You need to at least give the treatment 4 months to evaluate.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie