Posted by: Anthea | 2009-08-31

Nativa' s Thryoid Complex

Hi there I want to know whether taking Nativa' s thyroid complex when you definately have nothing wrong with your thyroid could actually damage or cause a normal thyroid to become underactive. My sister is taking it to speed up her metabolism and give her some extra energy as there are also a lot of Vit B in these capsules. We have already found out her thyroid is normal. I am just afraid that these pills are not safe for someone with a normal thyroid. Thank you.

Hallo Anthea
The ingredients would not harm the thyroid - it is a supplement of vitamins, amino acids, kelp and micronutrients

Hi there, can you use thyroid complex whilst on Eltroxin?

Posted by: Keen | 2009-08-31

Each capsule contains: %RDA
L-Tyrosine 250mg **
Selenium 40mcg 57%
Vitamin B1 1.4mg 100%
Vitamin B2 1.6mg 100%
Vitamin B3 9mg 50%
Vitamin B5 6mg 100%
Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
Kelp 100mg *
*RDA not established
**RDA 4 years and older

Reply to Keen