Question
Posted by: M | 2008-11-06

NASAL SPRAY

MY DAUGHTER IS USING NASONEX NASOL SPRAY FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS NOW, CAN WE USE VIVIDRIN INSTEAD. AND SHE IS USING ALLERCET AS WELL, IS IT " SAFE "  TO USE ALLERCET THAT LONG

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, the Vividrin is a good option. Studies on ceterizine (Allecet) are not definite on long-term use, but no problems are expected.

2
Posted by: Louise | 2009-03-13

Allecet 10mg is it to strong for a 3year old

Reply to Louise
Posted by: tish | 2008-11-13

My 23 month old son is allecet for about 2 months now as well as a budaflam asthma pump twice a day as well as a nasal spray and penicilin til Feb 2009, I was told to keep him on the chronic meds (allercet and asthma pump) - can allecet be bought over the counter?

Reply to tish