Question
Posted by: PK | 2010/01/12

Nasal Flaring

hey doc, since yesterday its like my nasal holes opens and closes now and again and sometimes followed my a yawn. Im not tired and have lots of energy, I did start getting flu symtoms the day before,my fiance got a flu since we got back from holiday a week back, i have no other symtoms no breathing problems only a drip in the throat, i changed my eating habits and excersize routine to lose some weight and using usn phedra cut and CLa with green tea tablets,seems better today but seem like im concentrating on my nose the whole time.

Hallo PK
You may have a viral infection in the nasal cavity. Try using a decongestant like Drixine 12 hourly for 3-4 days and take Viral choice C to try and stop the flu.

2
Posted by: pk | 2010/01/12

wnet to the local doc.. she couldnt find any problems,lungs and all fine,no hard breathing or anything..maybe its just a little twinch of muscle or summing,its more to the right nostril..

Reply to pk
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/12

Hallo PK

Reply to cyberdoc