Question
Posted by: Wes | 2011-11-30

Nasal drip and permenent sneezing and erritive itch in nose

Hi Dok

I have being diagnosed quite a while back with a nasal drip and i suffer from allergies. I have tried almost every type of pill and nasal spray to stop the constant itch and sneezing that occurs i have heard of a operation that can be done to eradicate this problem, would it be wise to go ahead with the procedure(even though i have heard that the operation only eradicates this problem over a short period of time) or could you rather refer me to meds that i can take to take away these symptoms over time.

Really fed up with my nose now wich is really being irritating me

Your feedback will be appreciated

Wes

Chronic sinusitis with a post nasal drip can be extremely hard to treat and I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for an examination and to discuss all the available treatments.