Question
Posted by: Sue | 2011/02/22

Nasal Drip

I have a continues nasal drip ever since I removed my sinusess a very long time ago. I notice it drips alot when my mouth is dry and when I chew gum. What I hate most about it is I have to swallow it and it does not taste nice and also I think it makes my breath smells. Please help.
Thank You

Hallo Sue
I think you need to see an ENT specialist or your GP as it sounds as if you have an underlying allergic rhinitis or chronic sinusitis that needs treatment. They may need to take x/rays of the sinuses and/or do some blood tests to determine if you are allergic to something specific. Treatment may be either antibiotics or longterm anthistamines combined with a cortisone nosespray

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/22

Hallo Sue