Question
Posted by: Help please | 2010/08/23

nasal drip

I was diagnosed with kissing tonsils 2 weeks back(tonsils was quite swollen). My GP didnt give me anything but an antibiotic and some pain killers as I had severe headaches as well. To date my throat is still hurting a bit (feels like heartburn) and I have been struggling with nasal drip. I would cough so bad that I would end up vomitting (Only phlem and sometime food particals). Should I get an expectorant for the cough or is there something else developing?

Hallo Help Please
If you cough up yellow phlegm, have fever and see white spots on the tonsils when you look in the mirror, you need to go back to your doctor for a follow up examination and second course of antibiotics. You can use an expectorant like Benylin or Bronkese. Dr Bets

2
Posted by: Help please | 2010/08/24

Thank you doctor.

Reply to Help please
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/23

Hallo Help Please