Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010-04-16

Nasal Drip

I had flu 2 months ago but I still notice that I have a continues, daily nasal drip which gives me a bad taste in my mouth, I am worried it might make my breath smell, please advise if this drip is ever going to go away or what can I use.
I had my sinus removed twice already, do you think it could be growing back or could it be something else. I used Sinuend for the first time and i never slept that night, so i stopped taking it, please help.

Soraya

Your sinusses can only be drained and not be removed. They are multiple air filled structures in the face that heat up air before it passes to the lungs. You have symptoms of a chronic sinusitis and I therefore, suggest x-rays and a possible CT scan of your sinusses. You will need a strong course of antibiotics and depending on the diagnosis, medication to resolve the problem.