Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2010/05/27

nasal conjestion

Please can you tell me what I can use.I had a transplant 8 months ago. My creatine a week ago was 78. So the flu like symptoms I have is flu not rejection. I ''m also not expierencing any water retension.

Hallo Ruth
Please discuss any medication you use with your doctor, as I am not sure on what anti-rejection medication you are. It will be safe to use nasal drops like Iliadin/Drixine for the congestion.

2
Posted by: ruth | 2010/05/27

kidney transplant. Due to the transplantation I am unable to use certain medication therefore I need advice what to use for my flu. Which consist of headaches, body ache and blocked nose.

Reply to ruth
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/27

Hallo Ruth