Posted by: hdhelpplease | 2011-10-18

narrow veins

Good day. I''m posting this question for my mother. Going to the doctor is a mission for my mother. Her fear is huge so she scraped all her guts together and went. Apart from her diabetics, cholestrol and high blood pressure the doctor told her that her veins are narrowed. He told her to go and see someone for the right type of exercise that will help with the problem. He didn''t tell her what kind of " specialist"  to see nor what she can do to lighten the problem. Please please please tell me something to tell my mother that can help her. Thank you for all the caring and advice.

The narrowing of her veins is caused by diabetes, hypertension and high cholestrol. To reverse this process, her conditions have to be well controlled. I suggest that she consults a cardiologist for an exmamination to assess her heart. After the assessment, the cardiologist can refer her for exercise. In the interim, I recommend walking and swimming as a light exercise. If she does feel faint or experience any chest pain, she should stop the exercise and rather wait until she has consulted the cardiologist.