Question
Posted by: ex girlfriend | 2010/02/24

Narcissistic ex

my narcissistic ex boyfriend still tries to hurt me and still hurts me by saying that he didn''t end up marrying me because he " Couldn''t change me" ... he says he just realised that i could never be changed. it''s heartbreaking to think that a man i went out with for 3 years wanted to change me all along. I was stupid to stay in the relationship because he messed around behind my back and broke up with me during the first 2 years. However, i stayed because I love his great side and I saw enourmous potential in " us" . How do I deal with him now? how do I play this heartbreaker straight back??

Ignore this utter loser. And congratulations on no allowing such a ocky loser to change you. The best revenge is to ignore him completely, and if hekeeps bothering or pestering you, get a court order forbiding him from doing so.

7
Posted by: Rick | 2010/02/25

ignore them completely, its the only way to deal with these people, I did it with my ex..it crushed her totally.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Bongi | 2010/02/24

Good for you. The best revenge will be to be happy. If he sees you being happy whithout him he will be crushed.

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: exgirlfriend | 2010/02/24

thanks. reading up about narcissism has been a relief, and eased my sore heart. It''s something really real and there seems to be many of them out there. thanks for ur advice. Much appreciated. I''m in the prime of my life (I''m almost 30), and I dont want anyone to steal any joy from me!

Reply to exgirlfriend
Posted by: I think | 2010/02/24

Don''t chat to him - it might give him a chance to get to your nerves and you might accidentally lose your cool.

Reply to I think
Posted by: exgirlfriend | 2010/02/24

Thank you. I will see him this evening. We will be at the same event. Shall i just act as cool as a cucumber then and get on with my own thing or be chatty and confident

Reply to exgirlfriend
Posted by: Phil | 2010/02/24

You don''t. There is no bigger hurt or revenge to that of a person then when he gets " no"  reaction at all. The he has achieved " nothing" . And nothing can hurt them more then that. Trust me on this one.

Reply to Phil