Question
Posted by: ruly | 2009-11-05

nanny

Hi all, i really don' t know what to say, i have a nanny who is sick from monday she was not feeling well. i know it' s a pity she can' t do anything while she' s sick, but i just asked her to help me with my babies even if she does not do house chores, so to my surprise today she came with a young girl without telling me anyway she wants that girl to help with washing, i really don' t like the idea because but i need help at home. i need things to be done perfectly, is it a good idea or am just being jealous, because even hubby is home, sholud i just relax and let her work in my house or what help please.

I'll leave it to other reaers to comment helpfully here, as this is well outside my area of expertise. I'm not clear what you would be jalous about. If your nanny needs help, and has brought someone to help herself and you, isn't that a good thing ? The results ought to at least be mopre perfect than if there is nobody available to help ?

3
Posted by: Purple | 2009-11-06

Why can' t your husband look after the children when the nanny is sick?

Is your husband unable to put the washing on and do some housework?

Reply to Purple
Posted by: L | 2009-11-05

I think she was trying to get an extra hand to ensure you dont get inconvenienced by her being sick.

I do agree with you that she was suppose to discuss this with u, and I think you need to discipline her there,by telling her in future if she has alternative arrangements she must contact u first.

You sound so insecure though with ur marriage?. Dont u trust ur Husband?. Is he that much of a serial cheater that he can even smash domestic workers assistant?. Is there a reason for u to not trust ur Husband?

Reply to L