Question
Posted by: hi | 2010/08/11

names

me and my husband have been trying to have baby for such a long time, but not preggies. We both have been checked and probed but still no baby. My problem is that im thinking of names for my babies so much that it keeps me awake and that i cant fall asleep. i want a baby, but my situations is not easy. What is this all about please explain to me.

It sounds as though your concerns about having a baby have become maybe a bit too prominent in your thinking, causing anxiety and interfering with your sleep. Counselling could help you to get this into better perspective, and indeed experience suggests that if one becomes too anxious about it, that in itself may lower one's fertility, so that getting more relaxed about it can actually improve your chances.

1