Question
Posted by: Lena | 2008/09/09

nails, hair n breasts?

Pharm u mentioned in an earlier post about facial hair that one might be able to order Vaniqa online. But if it is a prescription medication (which it is), how does one do this? I suffer terribly from excessive hair growth but I cannot afford laser and Androcur and Diane did not help.

What about these ‘ hair inhibitor’  sprays u sometimes get in hair removal kits? A total waste of money?

Secondly what do u recommend for extremely weak, thin, peeling nails? I can' t understand what has changed as my nails did used to grow and were hard and healthy. I eat well, try to keep them out of water, rub in nail creams, take vitamins etc. but they remain thin and peel constantly to the point of being totally transparent. They do not grow past my fingertips at all and peel from tip of the nail down to the middle. Applying expensive nail growth and nail strengthening solutions has not helped a jot. Is there sthng i could take internally?

Thirdly could u pls just give yr honest opinion on bust-enlarging pills. All a money-making gimmick or are there genuine success stories?

thanks

Lena

Expert ImagePharmacist

If this product is strictly available on a script you may find it difficult to obtain Vaniqa from any legitimate website.

I'd be careful with applying any inhibitor found in a kit to the face.

Bust enhancers: My opinion - SOME products are indeed effective to some extent, but it needs to be used for at least 6 months and strictly as directed.