Question
Posted by: Warren | 2009/12/07

Nails

Hi there, are there any specific foot dr you need to see because I would like to sort out the fungus problem and a problem with my small toe nails. The nail is thicker than the other nails and a slight difference in colour. I' m in Cape Town. Pls help. i would like to wear slippers but i' m too shy of my problem.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Warren

Fungal toenail infections are very common and are dealt with by podiatrists. There a number of options for treating them, I suggest that you start with Loceryl, an anti-fungal nail paint that is applied once weekly, available without precription from a pharmacy. To find a podiatrist near you, check the Yellow Pages, most of us are listed.

Chris

2
Posted by: Foot expert | 2009/12/11

Dear Warren

Chris

Reply to Foot expert
Posted by: John | 2009/12/10

You are lucky to have small toe nail. My nael is just a line.

I will wash your feet in Dettol water and wear your slip-ons or walk bare feet. Can only do good.

Reply to John