Question
Posted by: Sare | 2009/05/08

Nails

Hello...I have small dents on some of my finger nails. These are small little dents, as if someone took a thick pin and stabbed my nails....my nails are not painful at all. It started on only 1 of my nails, but I' ve now noticed that some of my other nails also started to show dents....Do you think it' s something lacking in my diet causing this?

Sare

Pitting of finger nails can be the sign of numerous diseases or nothing in particular. Consult your doctor for a full examination, in order to exclude any underlying diseases.