Question
Posted by: LGD | 2010/03/08

NAIL FUNGUS

have suffered from a nail fungus in my fingernails and toenails for almost two years now. In the beginning the Gp perscribed a very expensive oral medication which had to be taken for a period of 3 months. The product only worked while I was taking this medicine.

Is there anthing I can take?

Hallo LGD
This is a difficult problem to get rid of and the oral medication is the best one to use - but one sometimes need more than one course. Also go to a nail salon near you ( like Dream nails, they sell a lotion that you can paint your nails with to prevent re-infection) There are now generic variants of the anti fungal medication available that works out cheaper. Try another course..sorry - no easy way out!

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/08

Hallo LGD

Reply to cyberdoc