Question
Posted by: Simone | 2008/11/09

Nagging pain in bones...Legs

Im a hairstylist so im standing for at least 8 hrs... But when i rest my bones have this nagging pain like a knife going through them.. it sometimes is in my hip joint as well, if i sit cross legged and then get up to walk i cant... i do take Vit C, omega 3 &  6, iron, Calcum and Kelp tablets... Please help ...Thank you
Simone

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Simone
It could be Restless Leg syndrome, or a bit of osteo-arthritis in the lower back, but either way, please see your GP to have some x-rays done if he thinks it is necessary. Also ensure that you wear comfortable shoes when you are standing and that you spread your weight equally.