Posted by: Berth | 2013-01-21

Naï ve??

I have been in a relationship with this Guy for almost a year.When we met we shared our expectations. He has now developed a tendency of leaving town without notifying me , sometimes he will send me a text message telling me about what''s happenin where he is without knowing that he is away.I in turn inform him accordingly.We discussed this tendency but according to me he is not prepared to correct it.All this says to me he is not taking me serious or even he does not think about me.To me, it''s the thought that counts.Am I naï ve or too demanding?

Leaving town without notifying you isn't just rude, its inappropriate for someone supposedly in a close relationship with anyone. Yes, it indeed does not sound as though he's taking you seriously. You're not too demanding, but maybe settling for too little, and nopt expecting enough of a sincere relationship

Posted by: Maria | 2013-01-21

When you say he " leaves town" , for how long do you mean? I would expect someone in a serious relationship to tell his partner if he is going to be away overnight.

Reply to Maria