Question
Posted by: Ex- junky | 2011/01/10

N.A. Meetings, Wish me luck!

I have found a N.A. meeting close to where I stay. I have been using for 8 years. I have been clean for 10 days. I need to clean up. My family deserve this. I have never been to any type of rehab or N.A meeting. Tonight will be my first. I just did the survey on ''are you an addict'' I know I am. The test was just there to tell me what I already know. I want to be clean, I am going to be clean. I think I am on the right track now. No more hiding behind my problems. I need somebody by myside, after tonight I will have a sponser.Somebody that now what I am going through. Wish me luck guys. Tonight is the beginning of my forever.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

wow, good for you :-) You're now embarking on an amazing journey of self-discovery! I'm in recovery myself, I will be 3 years clean and sober in a couple of weeks thanks to NA and if I can do it, anyone can! I suggest doing 90 meetings in 90 days and only choose a sponsor that works the Steps. Wishing you love and light. from the Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/01/10

Reply to Addictions expert