Question
Posted by: ex-addict | 2011/01/18

N.A. meeting for addicts

I have been going to N.A meetings since the beginning of the year. It has realy helped me. I have found a sponser, who understand my problems, I can phone her any time of day. The assistance has been magic. This is the first time in 8 years that I have feld loved and a room full of people that feel exactly like me. I am not sure that I would still be clean if I did not have my friends from N.A.

Anybody that may feel they have an addiction, perscription or ellegal, find a N.A meeting close to you.You will feel welcome and like you belong. Serenity!

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hey there!!
Thank you for your wonderful post! I couldn't agree more, NA has saved my life and it's for free!!
Stick with it and I hope your sponsor is taking you through the Steps :-)
Wishing you love and light
The Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/01/20

Hey there!!
Wishing you love and light
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert