Question
Posted by: Annelize Scholtz | 2009/10/19

N

Good day doctor,

my husband refuses to eat vegetables unless it' s hidden in his food and he can' t see or know that it' s there. He eat some fruit and eat only corn, pumpkin and sweet patato. What can you suggest I do? I try to mash up the veggies and make a sauce with it, just so he can get some nutrions in. Any recipes or suggestions? Thanks for your help on this, I' m out of ideas.

Regards,
Annelize
hi
he needs to take a multivitamin and mineral (in the form of food) to replace the nutrients he is not having. He needs to reavalute his own mind set regarding his health. A book written by John Briffa (more on children) - how to hide food ect can be recommended.

regards
Dr Smith

Expert ImageNatural health

Question was incorrectly loaded - answer was part of question

hi

regards
Dr Smith

1
Posted by: John | 2009/10/23

Annelize
Pumpkin and sweet patato is a start. Sweet patato is better than patatoes!
How old is he? his weight?

He must watch what he eat. One day he will end up like me, diabetes and then he will have to change!!!! You not became a diabetic from eating " sweet"  alone. But from eating the wrong food.
Go to DIABETES EXPERT there you will find a " Diet for diabetes for one week"  Test his diet to that.
Annelize do not over cook veggies, 20 min at the most, then veggies are at there best and tastly!
What about salads?
Baked beans is also good to eat.

Reply to John