Posted by: Kay | 2011-08-02

Myprodol side effects

I am a 46 year old lady and suffering from hypertension. Recently i had problems with my teeth so i visited the doctor nd he prescribed me Myprodol capsules as my teeth were extremely painful. A few days after taking the pills i''ve been experiencing stomach stomach aches every time i take them. I stopped taking them for about 2 days, then decided to take them the next day. But i started experiencing a chest pain and is really painful when swallowing.I drink antiacids which reduce the pain a bit. How can i stop the chest pain? Please help!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Best is to discuss this with your family doctor who is more aware of your health history. Medications often have certain side effects and better to discontinue if you experience uncomfortable symptoms.

Posted by: Williams | 2011-10-16

How does Myprodol affect an athletes performance on the day of competing?

Reply to Williams