Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2012/05/14

My Yorkie is eating his own Poop

Hi my Yorkie is 14 weeks old and eat his own poop. I saw an ad Nutri-Vet Nasty Habit. Where can I buy this product or do you have a other selution ?

Hi Suzy

I am not familiar with the product. Please do a google search to identify the suppliers. Some people use meat tenderizer or pineapple juice. The problem is usually behavioural and not nutritional.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

3
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/05/21

Hi Suzy

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet
Posted by: Nicole | 2012/05/17

Apparently it''s quite normal. There''s an article on it under the Cybervet FAQS at the top of the page. My labrador (2 years old) just started doing it the other day. From the article I understand it''s common in puppies. Have a look.

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Nico | 2012/05/17

Bliksem hom!!!!

Reply to Nico